Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Techsteve Technology Solutions now merged with Network Professional Services




Morning everyone I was unable to post for the past month and more because I was making some preparations about the merging of my company Techsteve Technology Solutions I decided to merged because it would be a better opportunity for me to get some credits and more marketing based on the services I offer. So I decided to make the first step in the merge with Network Professional Services and it has been a good one so far. We are now looking forward to go industry level from Morant Point to Negril point all over the island of Jamaica. Some of the services we offer are Networking Telephone installations Buzzer installations PBX phone installation Web design and development and much much more so stay tuned for more. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment