Thursday, April 22, 2010

How to fix Task Manager not showing menus and tab buttons

Yesterday one of my clients called and told me that when ever he opened the Task e Manager it does not show the menus and the tab buttons, so he says that he thinks it is a virus. So I told him to do a quick scan with his Anit-Virus program and it did'nt find anything. So I remembered one day last year I stumbled up on a same problem like this, for those who have never seen a problem like this look at the screen shot below.


So in order to fix the problem just double click on the bottom right corner beside the End Process button of the window and you're done when I told him what to do he laughed and say how silly he was and though it was a virus or something. Now you should be able to see your task manager showing both menus and tabs.


So I hope you found it useful and again thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment